Donald Trump Inaugural Address Drinking Game
Donald Trump will become the 45th President of the United States on 1/20/17. If the world doesn't abruptly end, lets at least get drunk to his inauguration speech!
When news broke that Donald Trump reportedly wrote his own inaugural address, it was a matter of time before the internet did what it does best & attempted to make a bit of a mockery of it. I'm here to bring you the result: The Donald Trump Inauguration drinking game!
Version 1: Audio/Visual Queues
Take 1 drink for each time he says any of the following:
- "Believe me"
- "It's gonna be great"
- "Fake News"
Take 2 drinks if:
- He makes one of his "pulling a flag from his nose" hand gestures
- He speaks in a fragmented sentence
- He mentions his "friend"
- He uses expletives, specifically ones like "Pussy"
- He refers to himself as "humbled"
Take a shot if
- ANY reference (no matter how vague) is made to Kanye's #2024 presidential campaign
- If he finishes his speech with "OBAMA - YOU'RE FIRED!"
Or if you fall into the extremely cynical, you can take /u/CastleRockDoR's (from Reddit) advice and "Just start drinking and don't stop" ...and then "Repeat for the next 4-8 years." - Yikes! If you fall on the other side of the equation, consider taking another Redditor's advice - /u/Funandgeeky's - who says: "if the speech starts to make perfect sense, you should probably stop drinking immediately."
Version 2: The Interactive Drinking Game
Watching the inauguration with a group of people that want to get in on the fun? Here's a group-themed approach:
- Yes, my lord: If Donald compliments himself, everyone must bow. The last person to bow downs their drink.
- Glorious orator: If Trumpy forgets his speech and goes on a tangent, the first person to say: "Excellent point!" is allowed to assign two sips to anyone.
- Wait, what?: Everyone drinks when Donald Trump contradicts himself within one minute.
- Wordator extraordinaire: When Donny Don invents a word, the youngest person drinks any amount they want. Everyone else must take as many sips.
- Splitting hairs: If T-Dog mentions his hair, the oldest person drinks any amount they want. Everyone else must take as many sips.
- Make America Drink Again: When Donaldine Trumpet says "Make America Great Again", everybody takes a shot.
- Unbelievable: If the words "you would not believe" are uttered, everyone present must reply "We believe!", with the last person taking not one, but two shots.
- I'm orating here: Every time His Orangeness makes this 👌 gesture, everyone present must point at the hand making the gesture and nod. If you do not, take a drink.
- Affirmative Action : Every time that Trump says "Fake News" everyone exclaims "It's True!", last person takes a sip.
- It's Yuge: Drink whenever Donald talks about any of his body parts (hands, penis, brain, etc.).
- Handy Man: Every time Trump mentions his hands, take a shot.
- Sore Winner: Take a drink every time Clinton or a primary opponent is mentioned.
- Walled Off: On every mention of a border wall, the person with the most left in their glass drinks. Everyone else speaks in Spanish for 5 seconds.
- Are You Not Entertained: - In the unlikely and unfortunate event of violence breaking out during his speech, everyone must drink all of the alcohol in the house. It's going to be a long presidency.
As always, please remember to drink responsibly while enjoying this alcohol drinking game, and please leave feedback in the comments if you enjoyed it!